Friday, January 23, 2009

Intro Post

I plan on posting my favorite music here, as I find them. I don't know how often I can post, since I maintain another popular-ish blog (unrelated) and I have school. So yeah.


I originally had a blog at Blog.com (http://crimson-tears.blog.com/) and you can find music there, but I liked Blogger better, and everyone else is using Blogger, plus I can customize the layout, so I decided to move here.  I chose 'Koko Nights' because it's the most creative thing I could think of after looking through my music collection (it's inspired by Goldfrapp; a fan remixer called Idaho made a compilation called 'Koko Nights', which is very good).

Most music will be dumped into my Mediafire folders, as it makes uploading easy.  Otherwise, any albums I post will be packed into zip or rar archives and posted to my Mediafire or Rapidshare account. Most Windows and Mac users won't need to download and install any additional software to open zip files, but if you are running Windows, you can download a program called WinRAR to open rar archives, and if you are running Mac OS X you can download StuffIt Expander or an open-source application called UnRarX.

Most files will be in mp3 format unless otherwise specified. They will be hosted on Rapidshare.com or Mediafire. If a link goes down, you can let me know it's down by posting a comment. It might take a while for me to get around to reposting it, though.

I cannot claim responsibility for what you do with the files once you download them. Technically, these are only for previewing and you have to delete them within 24 hours of downloading them. At least, that's what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment