Friday, January 23, 2009

Goldfrapp Instrumentals

I am a huge Goldfrapp fan and probably have nearly every single song they've ever done.  I recently acquired two really rare promo albums (well, back in December).  Not the actual ALBUMS, but the tracks from the albums in mp3 format.  Apparently, someone posted both of them on the official Goldfrapp forums (the links and threads were promptly removed).  These two albums spread to other blogs, and I was able to snag them both by doing a search on Google.

Anyway, if you haven't looked at the entry's title yet, it's the instrumental versions of the 'Supernature' and 'Seventh Tree' albums.  Both are completely legit and are not fan-made ones made using some filtering program (in my search I did find the 'filtered' fan-made version of 'Seventh Tree', where you could still hear the vocals).

1 comment: