Friday, September 24, 2010

Huski - Girl Kill Smile


The release date for Huski's second album Strangelove must be getting closer.  They have released their first single Girl.Kill.Smile for free (you have to join their mailing list to get it), and are currently getting some remixes together for its official release.  They're also on tour...I wish I could go see them, but I'm in the US.

Download Girl.Kill.Smile at their official website
Girl.Kill.Smile (Shine A Light) [Pely Mix] at Soundcloud (it's downloadable)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog due to a search for Huski. Strangelove is supposedly pressed and shipped out now, can't wait for it to arrive. Your taste in music is very similar to mine and I love your blog! Like you, I love Goldfrapp, Huski, Little Boots, Zombie Girl, Freezepop, Ladytron and many other elctronica bands. I am also in the states. Your blog has been a monumental find for me - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, I came across your blog while looking for Huski's Myspace demos. They're no longer releasing Strange Love, instead they brought in a DJ to remix all the songs as gloomy as possible. So I started a Twitter account called "SaveStrangeLove" to call out Huski and ask them to release Strange Love as it was originally intended. Please join the the movement!!

    ReplyDelete