Saturday, February 14, 2009

Instrumentals, Part 1

I am an avid collector of instrumental versions of popular songs, and even have instrumental versions of entire albums.  I've been collecting them since 1999 or so.  I know that other blogs have 'instrumental megaposts' but I don't think they have the instrumentals I've managed to collect over the years.

Here are some real instrumentals of some of the latest songs (not unofficial karaoke versions), and yes, these have probably been seen on other sites.  Thing is, all my old ones are on my external hard drive, of which is attached to another computer at the moment.


The Lady GaGa and Britney Spears instrumentals you see here (except for Early Mornin) come from Onlyvipmedia.  The  'Relax' and 'Enjoy the Silence' instrumentals come from Heat My Deck.  The Christina instrumental and the Girls Aloud instrumental also come from Onlyvipmedia and I can't remember where I got the TLC instrumental from.

I have all of Britney's singles in instrumental form...I will post that shortly.

1 comment: